Using Price Match to Save Money

Category:


This weekend Albertsons had a 3-day sale with an in-ad coupon for the 50 oz Tide Liquid for $4.99. There was also a $2 off coupon in the 01/01/12 Proctor & Gamble coupon insert making each 50 oz liquid Tide only $2.99. These normally run $8.99 at Albertsons. Unfortunately my favorite Albertsons store did not stock the free & clear variety. 


This is where I used Ad Match/Price Match to save money. Since I was unable to find the variety I wanted at my Albertsons store, I went to Walmart and used my coupons there.


I bought (2) Tide 50 oz Free and Clear (regular price $7.99)
I used the Albertsons in-store coupon for $4.99 which Walmart matched.
I used (2) $2 off one Tide coupons from 01/01 P & G insert
Final price: $2.99 (plus tax) each

I prefer to support Albertsons whenever I can, but in this situation I could not find the variety I needed and Walmart's Ad Match/Price Match policy allowed me to save money!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment