Earn Extra Money Sharing Your Opinions

Category: ,

I found that a fun way to add a little extra money to my travel fund each month is by completing surveys. It is fun part-time work that I can do from home in my spare time, after my little ones go to bed, that allows me to share my opinions on products.

I earn an average of $60 per month and I usually spend 4-6 hour per month responding to surveys. I am currently working with the following survey companies and have always received timely payments from all of these companies. 

  • I-Say - I have earned a couple of $10 checks plus $45 worth of American Express gift cards over the past 6 months. Most surveys are 15-25 minutes and you receive 90-150 points each for completing them. The minimum required to request a check or gift card is $10. They also have a fun poll predictor game that you play to win entries into their drawings. To learn more or to sign up, just go HERE.
  • Mindfield - I like this survey company, but I have not qualified for many surveys through Mindfield. I did accrue enough to cash out a check a couple of months after joining the program. You can request a check as soon as you earn $5. You can learn more about the company or sign up HERE.
  • My Survey - During the past 6 months I have earned $50 from My Survey. You can request a check or gift certificate when you reach $10. They offer cash payments through Paypal or gift certificates from many different companies.
  • Opinion Outpost This is my favorite survey company that I work with currently! I usually qualify for about 25% of the survey invitations and average around $40 per month for 3-4 hours worth of time per month. I always receive my checks quickly and they recently added additional reward options like Amazon gift cards and Citibank gift cards. You can learn more about this program or sign up HERE.
  • Toluna - I have been a member of Toluna for quite a while, but I did not take the time to compete the profile surveys so I did not receive many survey invitations. It does take quite a little time to complete all the profile surveys, but you will earn some points for completing them plus you will receive more survey invitations! I was able to earn a couple of $20 checks last year. It seems like a screened out of many surveys, but I also receive multiple opportunities everyday. You have to accrue 60,000 points to request a $20 check. If you would like to learn more or sign up for Toluna, go HERE.
Surveys are a fun way to help companies develop and change products and to understand what we like as consumers. Surveys are also a good way to add extra money each month to your Travel Fund or Christmas Fund, or just to earn some extra spending money.

What are your favorite survey companies? What are your favorite ways to earn money for your travel fund?

Comments (0)

Post a Comment