Learn More About Restaurant.com

Category:


If you are new to Restaurant.com, dining certificate are available for over 8,000 restaurants across the country. You can purchase $10, $25, $50, $100 and $200 certificate from your favorite restaurant and then with a minimum purchase (you pay only $10 plus tip for a $35 meal). These certificates also make great gifts. Go HERE to save money when dining out.

Here are some of my favorite ways to use Restaurant.com certificate.

1) I choose the gift certificate option to let your recipient choose their favorite restaurants. This makes a simple, thoughtful gift and you save on shipping charges!

2) I select a few of my favorite restaurants and buy certificates to have on hand for date night and other occasions.

3) When I take a vacation, I also search for restaurants in the city I am visiting near my hotel so I can save money when I travel.

4) I like to buy larger certificates to use for big events like birthday parties. The coupons can be printed instantly so I usually wait until we make reservations at our favorite restaurant, then buy the certificate in the amount we will need.

Do you have a great story about how restaurant.com experience? Be sure to share it by leaving a comment!

In the interest of disclosure, I do receive a small commission on sales, but I have used and loved Restaurant.com long before I ever received any compensation. Plus it is a great way to help support my site!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment