Free products at RiteAid this week

Category:

I love finding great sales that match up well with coupons and rebate offers. This week I found some great FREEBIES at RiteAid (sales and rebate offers end 02/13)!



Purchased:
(1) Package of Pampers Cruizers diapers On sale for $8.99
Used (1) $1.50 off coupon from 02/07 P&G (Proctor & Gamble coupons from Sunday paper)
Submitted receipt for $2 Single Check Rebate

(1) Venus Breeze Razor on sale for $7.99
(1) Olay Shea Butter Body Wash $8.99
Used (1) One Buy One Venus get a FREE Olay Body wash from 02/07 P&G
Used (1) $2 off Venus Razor

(1) Pampers Wipes on sale for $2.49
Used (1) 50 cent off coupon from 02/07 P&G.

I used a $5 off $25 purchase from registering fro MyRiteAid HERE or you can print a $5 off $25 purchase from HERE(just enter your zip code and select 50 miles).

I also used my $5 Savings certificate from Holiday of Savings

Total was $6.88 and I will receive a $2 SCR and a $5 Visa Card from the Grab the Gold Rebate from RiteAid. Go HERE for details and qualifying products.



2nd transaction

(2) Venus Breeze Razor on sale for $7.99
(2) Olay Shea Butter Body Wash $8.99
Used (1) One Buy One Venus get a FREE Olay Body wash from 02/07 P&G
Used (1) $2 off Venus Razor

Total was $ 7.40 Out of Pocket plus I reached the next level and I will receive a $15 Visa Card from the Grab the Gold Rebate from RiteAid. Go HERE for details and qualifying products.

I used a $5 off $20 coupon from watching ads and collecting 20 credits at the RiteAid ADPerks site or you can print a $5 off $25 purchase from HERE(just enter your zip code and select 50 miles)..

My total out of pocket for both transactions was $14.28 and I will receive a $17 in rebates. This makes this deal a money maker plus I have stocked up on FREE Venus Razors, Olay Body Wash and baby items!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment